-Global Public Forum-

Forum Links: Member Links: Contact:
 SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Contact FormContact Form
 FAQFAQ  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
 UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
 MemberlistMemberlist    
Exploring Chinese History Forum Index Non- Members:
 RegisterRegister 

This forum was created on 21 July 2007 05:38:23 GMT

Geographic Treasure Hunting... using satellite software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exploring Chinese History Forum Index -> Atlas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EdZiomek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 23:32:11 UTC    Post subject: Geographic Treasure Hunting... using satellite software Reply with quote

To all viewers of this website, I would like to share with you an interesting feature, that a certain satellite imagery software from Google Earth can view UNDERWATER, and to a limited view, UNDER-SAND (in wet soils).

This has become an amazing archaeological tool for me, in that I go to completely unknown areas of the world, and find old temple structures that no one knows about. I am challenging you the reader, to name me a town near your home, and let me find an old temple site for you, either on land, or underwater.

PS...out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and Atlantic, I am finding human habitat structures that must be thousands of years old, and for which nobody is admitting to know about before I started posting this information. I have to believe that many other persons suspect these habitats, in an age when maybe the ice up North retained all that water, and kept the ocean floors much more dry than they are today.

Anyways, feel free to post your home area, and let me dig for you. And note, if it is some sensitive military area, I won't look for obvious reasons, let's not get ourselves into trouble on this new amazing software, the value of which Google Earth is still not fully understanding.

Nanping to Nango Area... (caution ...one advertising popup will appear)

Center of Nanping to Ningde... Full with astronomical lines and Temple locations....

Google map...
http://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=26.507447,118.874817&spn=1.142874,2.120361&z=9

Lake Area Underwater, showing pinpointed temple area and underlake area (many others in this frame, not pinpointed)

Same Lake Area, without lines

Underlake area, enhanced with Photoshop and marking lines...

Underlake area, enhanced without marking lines...

1000 miles East of Japan, at the bottom of the Pacific.

Do you recognize this astronomical shape? I almost guarantee, this is a man-made geoglyph on the floor of the Pacific, and it must be thousands of years old.

Same image, with my lines added. It's the 5 pointed star of Venus, and a North south celestial line, I call them the Thuban alignments, pointing to a temple complex.

Again, feel free to post your home area, and let me dig for you, and show you how you can literally "hunt for treasure" from your home computer.
prettyflower

um.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 05:15:42 UTC    Post subject: Home Area Challenge-Interesting Reply with quote

Central Florida, USA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exploring Chinese History Forum Index -> Atlas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: