Administering in the Information Age
- Strategy Books for
- Thomas F. Kelly, Ph.D, offers books on administrating and school
planning, two of which are free for download.
- OTH Online
- An environmental scanning newletter for leaders in education,
published at the UNC School of Education.
- From Now On
- The Educational Technology Journal. This site includes dozens of
articles and several books designed to help with the challenge of
introducing new technologies to school. Strong on staff development,
planning and WWW issues. Also available via email -- contact
Jamie McKenzie for more
- US Department of Education WWW
- A large and varied site, which includes the DOE's list of WWW educational resources
- "a publication for K-12 school leaders and educators who are
striving to enhance student learning through the judicious and
appropriate use of technology."
Return to the
Virtual Schoolhouse |
Return to the main CEARCH
Back to the Index