The following companies can now sell electricity in Pennsylvania. Some of these
companies actually generate electricity, but many others act as brokers.
Companies enlightened enough to have some type of web presence:
- Allegheny Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Allegheny Electric Cooperative. Inc.
- American Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Cinergy Resources, Inc.
- Competitve Utility Services Corporation
- Conectiv Energy (Delmarva Power)
- Constellation Energy Source (Baltimore Gas and Electric Company)
- CNG Energy Services Corporation
- Duke Energy Trading and Marketing LLLC
- Edison Source
- Energis Resources Incorporated
- Enerz Corporation (Zeigler Coal)
- Engage Energy US, L.P.
- Evantage (Virginia Electric & Power Company)
- Exelon (PECO Energy)
- Green Mountain Energy Resources
- GPU Advanced Resources, Inc.
- Mid American Natural Resources, Inc.
- New Energy Ventures
- NorAm Energy Management, Inc.
- PacifiCorp Power Marketing, Inc.
- PECO Energy Company
- Penn Power (Pennsylvania Power Company)
- Pennsylvania Power & Light Company
- Philadelphia Gas Works
- PG Energy PowerPlus
- PG&E Energy Services Corp.
- PSEG (Public Service Enterprise Group)
- QST Energy, Inc.
- Southern Energy Retail Trading & Marketing, Inc.
- STARcorp, Int'l
- Statoil Energy (formerly The Eastern Group)
- Strategic Energy Ltd.
- XENERGY, Inc.
Companies whose web presence I couldn't find...
- Affiliated Power Purchasers, Inc.
- Bruin Energy, Inc. (Mack Services Group - PECO area only)
- CMS Marketing, Services and Trading
- CNG Retail Services Corporation (Peoples Plus)
- DTE - Coenergy
- DuPont Power Marketing, Inc.
- MidCon Gas Services Corp.
- mc2, Inc.
- Petron Energy (Petron Oil Corporation)
- PG Energy Services
- UGI Power Supply, Inc.
- West Penn Power Company (Allegheny Power)
- Woodruff Energy