Subject: RE: Hard to Find Health Products/Foods

From: [email-masked] (Michael Dennis Melez)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 14:34:35 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
Patrick McCurdy <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>   Often I have seen posts from folks in the midwest who lament
>the fact that they can't find product X, or products like X
>close to where they live.  Here in the San Francisco Bay Area,
>we have a *wide* variety of sources for most health foods.
>
>   This got me thinking about how much of a market there might
>be in buying such items locally and shipping them to those
>in less nutritionally progressive areas.  So, by way of some informal
>market research, here are some questions:

This is already being done.  Check out the back of Vegetarian Times
for companies that'll mail you natural foodstuffs.  I think I also
remember seeing some info on this in the back of Debra Wasserman's
book _Simply Vegan_.  If anyone wants me to check and get back to you,
let me know.

>
>Patrick McCurdy
>[email-masked]
>
-- 
Myk Melez                         [email-masked]
                                  University of California
                                  at Santa Cruz