Subject: project work on food service

From: [email-masked] (Markus Enzinger)
Date: 4 Mar 94 14:21:29 GMT

Hello everybody!

I'm a student of business administration at a German university. Together with 
3 fellow students I'm working on a project concerning food service, large 
scale cooking and catering.

We are working on different new concepts for food service at campuses or 
companies. Maybe we would be able to improve things at our university!

Our biggest problem at the moment is to sample data on already existing food 
services. So we need some help:

1. We are looking for data on customers preferences (e.g. fat-free meals,...), 
cost structures, opening times, make-or-buy-decisions.

2. We would welcome any comment and/or description on the food service at 
your local campus or company.

Thank's a lot in advance for your help!

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Markus

post adress:
---------------------------------
Markus Enzinger
Amundsenstrasse 5
85055 Ingolstadt
GERMANY

e-mail:
--------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Gunter Pfaff)
Date: 4 Mar 94 18:58:32 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] (Markus Enzinger) wrote:

> Hello everybody!
> 
> I'm a student of business administration at a German university.  

> your local campus or company.

Hi there - I grew up in Erlangen and I am now making tempeh in Michigan
(USA)
Our university in town, Michigan State University, has just begun
purchasing our tempeh for $ 2.90/lb and is serving it in various ways (
burgers, stir fries). They wanted this healthy alternative because the
students demanded it. At restaurants in town it is a runaway best seller.
Sorry- no better data than this. ...g

---

From: [email-masked] (Gunter Pfaff)
Date: 4 Mar 94 18:58:32 GMT