- Office of State Director of Selective Service, State of Arkansas.
- Officer in Charge of Construction of Contract NOy-11102, Naval Ordnance Plant (see: Shumaker). (9021)
- (Navy V-12 Unit?), Arkansas State Teachers College (CAA-WTS School).
- U.S. Army Southwestern Proving Ground. (38609)
Hot Springs, Ark.
- Army & Navy General Hospital, Hot Springs National Park.
Little Rock, Ark.
- Office of the U.S. Navy Liaison Officer for Selective Service.
- Armed Forces Induction Station.
- Navy Ferry Control Liaison Officer, Adams Field.
- Ferry Service Unit No. 3.
- Naval Advisor, War Production Board.
- Naval Advisor to Contract Distribution, Branch Office, War Production Board.
- Industry Cooperation Division, OPM [Office of Production Management].
- Navy Recruiting Station.
- Navy V-12 Unit, University of Arkansas, School of Medicine.
- OinC, US Marine Corps, District Headquarters Induction & Recruiting Station. (41544)
- Navy V-12 Unit, U.S. Arkansas Agricultural & Mechanical College.
- Marine Corps Air Station. (1533)
- Marine Corps Air Facility. (997B)
North Little Rock, Ark.
- Veterans Administration. (46555C)
- Naval Ordnance Plant. (34820B)
- Navy Cost Inspector, National Fireworks Co., (Camden). (18101)
[V-12 -- College Training Program (USNR classification)]
|Table of Contents|