Ships of the U.S. Navy, 1940-1945
AV-13 USS Salisbury Sound
- Currituck class Seaplane Tender:
- Displacement: 14,300 (full-load)
- Length: 541
- Beam: 71'
- Draft: 22'
- Speed: 18 knots
- Armament: 4 5:/38 DP; 3x4 40mm; 4x2 40mm; 20 20mm
- Propulsion: turbine; shaft horsepower: 12,000
- Built at Todds, San Pedro (nee: Los Angeles Shipbuilding & Drydock Co.) and commissioned 26 November 1945
- Maritime Commission C3-Cargo type
Ships and Aircraft of the U.S. Navy: Seaplane Tenders
Ships and Aircraft of the U.S. Navy
September 19, 2007