sustainable ag at Open Directory Project

Friends,
It has been quiet here. Not much said and I have been too
busy to forward (or even read) much email form other
sources that might be of interest.

I am starting a sustainable ag section at the open directory
project (http://dmoz.org/). This project is intended to be a
public archive of links of interest on a wide variety of
topics. Each topic area(s) is maintained by volunteer editors.
I would like to hear about some of the better links to
sustainable ag sites - post them here as other subscribers
will also probably be interested. Note that I will take a
very broad of sustainability.

Cheers, Tom Hodges
Tom Hodges, hodges@jps.net, thodges@softhome.net
http://table.jps.net/~hodges
The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens (Baha'i)