Fwd: Fw: Save Farmland, Stop Sprawl!

	I am forwarding the following message with the permission of Chuck
Beretz, American Farmland Trust.  Some of you may be interested in
participating in this Action Alert of AFT's grassroots movement to save
America's farmland.  If you wish, you can find out more about this by
accessing the AFT website at www.farmland.org.  Click YES in the green box
on the upper left.
									Marian Buckner