Title: *The Better Earth News*
a bi-monthly "good news" magazine celebrating Sustainability, Self-Sufficiency
and Living in Harmony with the Earth
#1 Vol. I No. 1
 September/October 1999
Free Premiere Issue!
Register today for your copy of our

Guide to Alternative Building Methods

and receive a FREE SUBSCRIPTION! and much more!

Translation...
Departments

SUBSCRIBE!

Guide to Alternative Building Methods!
Check it out!

Barter Basement Classifieds
Place a Free Ad!

Books, Music & Videos
Search Amazon.com plus our favorite picks!

Reader Forum
Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Letter from the Editor and
the Latest Good News!

Recycling Corner
Fun recycling tips!

The Herb Garden
Herbal Remedies and Recipes!

Book Review
Women's Bodies - Women's Wisdom
Review by Sue McDonald

Calendar/Announcements

Final Thought
Y2K or not, and should it matter?

Featured Articles

Interview: Michael Rilling
An experienced builder and owner of the Straw Bale Connection in South Texas talks about the benefits of straw bale construction

by Patrick McDonald

Soil Building
Why building up our soil is essential for the best flowers, fruits and a healthy planet!
by Sue Akalski

The Patient
Fictional fable about the dangers of fooling with Mother Nature.
by Patrick McDonald

Supplemental Simplicity
Are you confused about "what", "when" and "why" when it comes to taking food supplements?  This article will help.
by Danny Hallford

Embrace Tiger, Return to Mountain
A primer on Tai Chi Chuan; its benefits and philosophy
by Michael Hunt

Scientific Pantheism - Religion for the 21st century?
Perhaps the world's oldest religion,  Pantheism is making a ressurgence in today's hectic civilization.
by Paul Harrison

How to Make Money Hosting Your Own Workshop!
Report No. 1 from "Project Self-Sufficiency!"
by Patrick & Susan McDonald

subscribe@betterearthnews.com

Pantheist Net Webring Banner Back      Ahead      Random      List

this site has been visited

times