Please visit the Aquatic Library

You may want to visit a free reference site called the 'Aquatic Library' at http://www.biofilter.com

This site is our effort to improve the aquarium and aquaculture industries with accurate and timely information. The site is loaded with research articles from around the world and is growing larger every day.

If you like what you see, we would appreciate you either telling a friend about us and/or linking to our site.

Please accept our appologies if this message is an unwelcome intrusion; we are doing our very best to only contact those people in the aquarium field. To insure that we will not contact you again by mistake, please e-mail us with the word "remove" in the subject line.

Best regards,

Mark
BioFilter.Com
Aquatic Library