farmers mkt survey

Dear Friends,

  All participants in public farmers' markets are invited to
spend a minute answering a survey question appropriate to this list. I
am researching my next book on farmers' markets, and your response is
very important. It will allow all of us to better understand the
dynamics of farmers' marketing. For the next few weeks, I'll change the
survey question occasionally, and then remind you of it here.
  Please click on the website listed below, then go to the bottom of the
page for the "February" survey question. This poll is updated
instantaneously so you will be able to observe the results as people
indicate their response.

http://www.marketfarm.homestead.com/start.html

  We realize that the above URL is a little awkward, but please be aware
that we are in the process of reserving an appropriate domain name.
(Can't let the secret out just yet, lest someone else claims it.)
Hopefully you will be able to find us easier in the future.
  I sincerely appreciate your cooperation in the survey. This will give
us accurate feedback from the "front lines" of public farmers' markets.

Jeff Ishee
Bittersweet Farmstead
Middlebrook, VA

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".