Beekeeping

Dear Friend

I invite you to visit my site http://www.mari-el.ru/homepage/nadir
 which has recently been changed. You can read new articles there:
A bee, radiculitis, sciatica.
Bee poison and a human.
Bee venom. Influence of getting honey, technology of its processing and
storage on its quality.
Bees' bread.
Beeswax use.
Both medicine and bonne bouche.
Catarrhal diseases.
Crimes on honey.
Elixir of health.
Federal law.
>From the history of Russian Apiculture.
Getting propolis.
Honey.
Honey encyclopaedia.
Honey in children nutrition.
How to capture a swarm.
Honey for treating eye diseases.
Mead.
One's own doctor.
Osteochondrosis and its treatment.
Other uses of wax.
Plant pollen.
Pollen.
Propolis.
Propolis (for human health).
Spring vitamin deficiency.
Spring work.
Strong meads.
The main beekeeping factors.
Treatment of stomach and duodenal ulcer by spirit propolis solution.
Wax: obtaining, processing, storage.
Winter works in the apiary.

I hope you will find it to be interesting. I shall be thankful to you for
any commentary or recommendation.
Besides I am searching for customers of bee products: honey, wax, pollen,
venom bee, propolis, wax comb foundation, candles.
Special offer: Selling of  <Species Middle Russian bee> queens resistant to
varroa. DELIVERY OF GOODS BY EXPRESS MAIL.
  I am planning to publish  WORLD BEEKEEPER GALLERY on my site where you can
find links
of  my friends and partners.
Next changing of the site will happen in 30 days.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Nadir Zagidullin.
E-mail: Nadir_Bee@mari-el.ru