(fwd) Re: Spain, Italy, Switzerland travels

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:45:26 -0500, in permaculture Keith Johnson
<keithdj@mindspring.com> wrote:

Kevin,
The following contacts should help you find out more about the farms
you seek. These
are from The Activist website <http://metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist>

          Associazione Italiana Di Permacultura
          c/o Balboni Iuris - via Lenin 62, 41012 Carpi (MO),
          Italy

          John Patrick Misson
          Apartado 7I, P-88000 Tavira, Portugal

          Finca La Mohea
          Ruth Bond
          Genalguacil, Malaga 29492, Spain
          Ph: int+ 34 (9)5 215 2012 fax: int+ 34 (9)5 215
          2031

          Galeria Arte Elemental
          Luciano Furcas & Shena Lamb
          Calle Merced 33, 11391 Facinas, Cadiz, Spain
          Ph: int+ 34 (9)56 687 044 Fax: int+ 34 (9)56 687
          193

          UNIVERD - Pc of Spain
          Feliciano Pla-Xiberta
          Provenza, 86, 2o, 4a, 080 29 Barcelona, Spain
          Tel: int+ 34 (9)3 430 6478

          Mike Lelliott
          Apto 80, Orgiva 18400, Granada, Spain
          Tel: int+ 34 (9)58 784500

          El Tempranal
          Nick Cross
          Firea "El Tempranal", Archez 29753, Malaga, Spain
          Tel Int+ 34 908 45 6782

          Permacultura Montsant
          c/o Nou Le, 43360 Cornudella de Montsant,
          Tarragona, Spain

          Larry Buckle
          El Gato, 31 Coin, Malaga, Spain
          Ph/Fax: int + 34 (5) 211 9032

          Pc Iberica
          C/- merced, 33, E.Facinas, II39I Cadiz, Spain
          Ph: int+ 34 (9) 56 68 7044

          Verein Permakultur Schweiz
          Ursula Ammann
          Reichenbachstr 6, CH-3052 Zollikofen, Switzerland
          Tel: int+ 41 31 911 4588

Kevin Snorf wrote:

> Greeting to all-
> Also, when I took my desing course, one of the instructors
> was talking about some farming systems in Italy that were supposed to be
> some of the most amazing farms he had ever seen. I can't figure out or
> recall what regions he might be talking about. Any ideas here? Any ideas
> in general of great places to visit that would be educational.
> Travelling is not really something I love to do, but as long as I am
> going to do it, I would like to see some good farms along the way and
> learn alot from those in practice. Thanks ahead of any time for any
> suggestions. Best wishes,
> Kevin Snorf

Lawrence F. London, Jr.  Venaura Farm
intergarden.com  InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu