(fwd) key line aussie site

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:48:58 GMT, in alt.permaculture gardenlen
<ntbandit@my-deja.com> wrote:

g'day team,

ted gave me a book to read on keyline, so today i was flicking through
links on some links i have saved and hey presto

some or all of you may be well ahead of me but here's the link

http://www.keyline.com.au/

len

--
happy gardening
'it works for me it could work for you'

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO