RE: [nafex] Tree Labels

Mark -

  Here is information about the plastic paper that was mentioned in the
label discussion several weeks ago.  The product is an overhead
transparency film, but is opaque white and not transparent.  It is called
"DuraCopy" (product code - 073-40-01), and is manufactured by Arkwright
Incorporated of Fiskeville, Rhode Island.  I have ordered through local
business supply stores.  I have also ordered from WJM Plastics
(1-800-553-7572) - about $28 for a box of 100 sheets (8 1/2 x 11 inch).
I found them online at http://www.wjmplastics.com/products.html

- Joseph

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Mark A. Doster wrote:

> Thanks for the comments on making tree labels with the computer.
>
> However, I have not been able to find the plastic paper (although Office
> Depot sells a type of plastic paper for use in "bound presentations", which
> is laser printer compatible and costs about 2 cents a sheet).
>
> --Mark
> Mark Doster
> central San Joaquin Valley, California
> USDA zone 9