Re: [nafex] Unknown apple variety

Hello,

Woodwinds, of Bluvale, Ontario offers a Reinette Clochard.  It is listed
under their "old fashioned" apples.  It says that it fruits early to mid
summer, but all other fields in regards to the apple are blank.

Their phone number is (519)335-3749.

I hope to visit Woodwinds sometime.  They do all sorts of custom grafting
of apples.

Regards,
Tom

--