Re: [nafex] Figs: Brown Turkey vs Celeste

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/15/_/423498/_/968806757/

I purchase one of each variety two years ago and am growing them in pots.
Both are doing well and producing figs. If mine were labled wrong  I would
not know it as I have nothing to compare them to. The leaves of the Blue
Celeste have long fingers compared to the Brown Turkey. The figs from the
Brown Turkey ripen three weeks earlier than the Blue Celeste and are a
little smaller.

Hopefully this helps rather than adding to the confusion.

Joe Boles
Mississauga, Ont., Canada
jobo@istar.ca