[nafex] Re: Ashmead's Kernel Apple

I get a few every year on my dwarfted nine year old tree. Never gets
below minus 10 F here in Zone 7. I certainly recommend it for anyone who
can grow it. It looks like a soup sandwich, but flavor and crispness is
hard to beat. I love to eat core and all like a horse. Wish apples
favored this area but have to sacrifice something for the muscadines,
figs and rabbiteye blueberries, I guess. Doc Lisenby SoCar

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/977268906/