Re: [nafex] wet soil, highbush cranberry and archive homework

thanks Lon, i hadnt considered Aronias,, only found a few mentions of it in
egroup archive, i'll do more research, ive never seen or tasted one.  Ribes
family is a possibility i think if not right at waters edge?   The mention
of blueberries suprised me,  what little i have garnered says "dont even
consider it if you're on heavy clay"   which we have 340' deep.   Would i
love to grow lingonberries!!  having lived in the north of sweden, its one
of the things you yearn for the rest of your life....lingonsil och filmjolk
(lingon sauce and northern yogurt,  yum)                     minnesota del