Re: [nafex] Jujube seed

Actually, Jujube is hardy to as low as zone 5.  However, in many areas they
don't ripen early enough, unless you have a sufficiently early variety.
Here in Oregon, Li and Lang, the two most commonly sold, will ripen, but
just barely, and they often crack when the rains start. There are other
varieties that ripen earlier, though, which would avoid the problem.
-Lon