Re: [nafex] ribes

I put in a Consort two years ago, and it was so vigorous that I moved it
into the woods.  (Also, I didn't care for the flavor.  My limited
backyard full sun gets saved for things I like to eat.)    The first
year it had some aphids early in the season, but my attitude towards
aphids is to ignore them unless the plant looks unhappy, which it
didn't.  Soon they disappeared.  I don't think I've ever seen a
healthier plant.  Productive, too, despite being my sole black currant.

Ginda