[nafex] Hello from Colorado

Hello NAFEXers!  I've been a subscriber for quite a while but this is
the first time I've checked out the on-line group.  I do have a
question.  Has anyone tried using gibbrellic acid on hardy kiwi
vines?  I'm asking because my two mature vines started blooming 3
years ago and I found out that they are both female.  I've planted a
male but he's not blooming yet. In one of the past issues of Pomona
someone mentioned using gibbrellic acid to induce fruit set on his
unpollinated kaki persimmons.  So I started to wonder if it would
work on my two kiwi's.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/982288748/