Re: [nafex] importation of scions?

Mike,
I don't remember who it is offhand, but can find out on a weekday. If no one
else answers you over the weekend, remind me Monday to get the information to
you.
I think it's great that you are looking into this as there is so much
potential for long range damage to be done when imported plant material does
not go through the right channels.
Good luck................vic

tugger@netreach.net wrote:

> I will be visiting England at the end of March and wonder how one
> goes about legally bringing back to this country apple scions. Can
> anyone enlighten me or refer me to the appropriate body.  Thanks
> Mike

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWP7PD/pYNCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM