New England Nutgrowers

Loon Rombough posted a link to your "1.0" webpage on the NAFEX mailing
list.  I am a member of NAFEX, and live in New England, so your
organization interests me.  I don't have much land (I'm a suburbanite)
and don't have much time (full time job, two small kids) but I do like
growing things, especially fruits and flowers.  If I had room, I'd grow
nuts, too.  As it is, I just grow acorns and feed the squirrels.

I'd like it if you added me to your mailing/invite list for a while.

Thanks,
Ginda Fisher
22 Linwood Road
Wellesley, MA 02481