[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[nafex] Re: Plant Tags

--- In nafex@y..., "Christopher Mauchline" <mauch1@a...> wrote:
> Where to you find such sets?

Chris,   Harbour Freight Tools (www.harborfreight.com) sells them and 
I think  Northern Tool & Equipment Co. (NorthernTool.com) also has 
Jack, Washington,WV


> Thanks,
> Chris Mauchline
> SE PA, zone 6
> --- In nafex@y..., kr8z@c... wrote:
> > Fellow Nafexer's,    I have a suggestion for u folks who have 
> trouble 
> > remembering what your trees are.  I bought a stamping set which 
> > used to stamp letters or numbers into metal. There is a stamp for 
> > each letter and numeral, and some special characters like "&", 
> > you use a hammer to stamp the letters onto your ID tag. You can 
> > thick aluminum or brass ( 1/16 to 1/4 in.) for your tags, and 
> attach 
> > them with stainless steel wire, and the tags will last longer 
> > you will. A set that stamps 1/4 in. high letters is about $12 or 
> $14 
> > bucks plus shipping.  Hope this helps.   
> > 
> > Jack Wigal, Washington, WV

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-~>
Make good on the promise you made at graduation to keep
in touch. Classmates.com has over 14 million registered
high school alumni--chances are you'll find your friends!


Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/