Re: Grape book

I'll put you on the list to be notified.  I can't tell you exactly what it
will be like, but the cost will be due to the size of the book - I wrote a
LARGE manuscript and the publisher is trying to keep as much of it as
possible, which means making a bigger, more expensive book.  Actually, about
98% of the people who have responded so far don't have a problem with the
possible price.  Have a look at The Apple Grower by Michael Phillips and you
will get an idea of what Chelsea Green does with their books.  They also
have a GREAT book called Breed Your Own Vegetable Varieties by Carol Deppe.
I love the book.  I do know the author, I will admit, and she is a very
capable plant breeder.  Go to http://www.chelseagreen.com
-Lon