[nafex] free mulch

For those that don't frequent the back alleys behind lumber yards here's is
a resource of woven fabric tarps.....some 25' long or more, some black, and
often free for the taking. They are the tarps used to transport the more
valuable forms of lumber around this continent.

I'm trying them out presently to kill areas of sod that I can't get the
tractor in to plow (just too tough 'as is' for our troy built), but I'm sure
I'll find other uses. I'll post later this season how they've worked.

I propose a self-appointed "Dumbest Idea of the Month Award". I think I get
it for late last October laying down some of these tarps (instead of waiting
till now) to kill sod.....I just pulled one up and disturbed a quidjillion
field mice all snug and warm for the winter!......Mn. Del

Teach your child to read with Hooked on Phonics!
Hooked on Phonics is easy for parents, fun for
children and highly recommeded by educators.
Discover why over 2 million families have purchased
Hooked on Phonics to help their children succeed.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/oPDEUD/mfYCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM