Re: [nafex] A puzzler

> She said she was not certain of the spelling as the label was very
difficult
> to read but this was what she was able to discern from the tag.
>
>     Is anyone out there familiar with "Himmel Stally"?

Hi Ron:

Just speculating.

"..el Sta.." could morph into Elstar.  MM could be shorthand for a
rootstock designation.  But I am just fishing.

I would certainly compare the fruit to Elstar and see if they match
up.

Best regards from Eaton Rapids.  Strawberries in the ground.  Half the
potatos planted.  80 F (thats "very hot" in Celsius) forecast for
Monday.  Joe

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM