[nafex] vitamins

I mix one multivitamin in a 5 gallon sprayer, a cup of beer, and a
couple of drops of dishwashing detergent,and that's it for my apple and
pear,peach,and plum trees. I try to do this about once every 3 or 4
weeks The trees are in a steamy zone 5 near St.Louis and they do just
fine

Join Audio Book Club today and receive 4 Audio Books for 1 cent PLUS a Free Cassette Player. Choose from hundreds of the latest audio books, everything from John Grisham to Sydney Sheldon.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ongTeA/ZncCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM