[nafex] Confusion over fluid ounces

Usually I use Fruitone N ( NAA) for thinning apples where I know that 4
ounces in 100 gallons equals 10 parts per million.  I have some
Kling-Tite, same chemical but liquid form, where 1.9 fluid ounce is
equivelent.  Just how much does 1.9 fluid ounce weigh on a conventional
scale ?It seems that a fluid ounce doesn't weigh the same as an ordinary
ounce.

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM