Re: [nafex] Thank you Ed

Don and Naomi:

     I'd be personally honored to have a goat named after me!!!  Over the years, I've acquired a few personal habits which are indigenous to a male
goat!!  However, from my view, the most appropiate equation would be the personality of a snappin' turtle (in heat, no less!!).
     My good friend, Dave McAfee once named a pot-bellied pig after me.  Reason.  This cute little fellow would bite many of his idiot customers!!  I
simply loved that little pig's perception!!

Ed, So. Indiana, heavenly, etc.

Don Yellman wrote:

> Naomi:  If you really want to honor Ed appropriately, I suggest naming one of the little spring goats "Ed".  It should be a billygoat.   I like his
> trees too.  Rgds, Don Yellman, Great Falls, VA
>
> Naomi Ann Counides wrote:
>
> > I am a member of a goat group and they are very ornate in announcing
> > purchases of new stock.  So In the style of my goat group....I would like to
> > thank Ed Fackler for allowing me to purchase 5 of his fabulous trees.  They
> > arrived yesterday in good condition after their long trip and were
> > immediately planted and watered.  They will be much appreciated here in
> > Idaho.
> > Naomi Counides
> > Associated Beefalo of Idaho

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM