[nafex] raspberries

	The Autumn Bliss i put in 2 years ago are showing their stuff, a hundred
little clones popping up as much as 3 feet away. So far they've been a
disapointment in how late they bare..we've lost 2/3 of the crop to late sept
frosts both years. So this year I did'nt mow them down and will try them as
summer bearing. I got them because fall bearing (primocane fruiting) means I
don't have to worry about winter damage. Anyone know of an earlier bearing
"fall bearing"

Is now the time to transplant these new ones that are coming up in the path?
  or does one dig down when dormant and look for roots?

I dont know if its yahoo or hotmail but I just had a post show up 36 hours
late, gets egg on my face, I wonder where these things hide out
     Mn. Del   where the trilliums are just poking up.
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM