Re: [nafex] grafting apricot

I've had my best luck with those using bark grafting when the stock is
growing well.  Cut the stock off and graft into the bark at the cut end.
The stock shouldn't be much more than two inched in diameter at most, if you
can help it, so the scions can heal over the cut.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom

Join the Garden Writers List
To subscribe, send a blank message to: Gardenwriters-subscribe@topica.com