From: del stubbs [mailto:pinewoodel@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 9:29 AM
To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nafex] BT-kurstaki

BT-kurstaki....I found an old bottle of this my wife had for cabbage moths,
mixed up a 1:200 ratio and sprayed tent catapillars last night. They are
still happily a chewing this sunnny morn.

Does anyone know the storage life of this stuff (liquid in brown bottle
stored in the dark)?

On the lable are punched some difficult to decipher numbers, how to
translate?

Has anyone experience with spraying tent catapillars....how long should I
expect this bacteria to take to do them in?