[nafex] Atlanta fruits

Hello all,

      I formed a "yahoo group" to see if there is any interest in
forming a group for informal gatherings. Also this is a forum for
people in Atlanta and the surrounding area exchange information on
local fruit culture.

I guess I had so much fun at the NAFEX and SFF shows, I want to keep
the experiance going :)

      Open to all southeast fruit growers of zones 6,7, and 8

      thanx
      Post message:
      Atlanta_Fruits@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: