Re: [RibesNAFEX] Mulching new currants

Hi,

Will newspaper 2 sheets thick be a problem for new canes, or will the
newspaper be soft, rotted and easy for new canes to break through in 7
months time?

Just got done collecting my manure pile for next season, and some mulch
for this season.  Thank goodness for front end loaders, and people willing
to let you use them.

Beautiful day here is SW Ontario..

Tom