Re: [nafex] voles, screen, and rubber cement

>Del;
>
>Do you use fiberglass screen or just metal window screen?  My
>hardware stores seem to have only the fiberglass   variety.
>--
>Hank Parker

Hank, the hardware store throws out about 2 to 1 plastic to metal of used
screen , but the metal screen i got from one summers collection  totaled
about 250 lineal feet.... at one dollar a foot (for 3 ' wide) I saved about
$250!
However, I'd sure use fiberglass screen if thats all I could get,Mn.Del