[nafex] Re: New Member

Dean:

The last address that I have for Scott Skogerboe is

Prairie's Edge Nursery
900 E Myrtle
Ft Collins, CO 80524
ph. 970 482 6943

Unfortunately I think he has since moved, I visited him in I
believe '95. If so, someone on this list might know of his
whereabouts, or try the Nafex roster as he may still be a member. (He
used to contribute material to Pomona).
The '97 roster lists the above address, maybe he still is there.

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ltH6zA/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM