[nafex] Ribe Information?

Hello All,

Please excuse the cross posting, but I am hoping to get opinions from people
who may not belong to both lists.

I have spent a number of hours searching the Internet and online library
catalogs looking for information on ribes and currants, and other than an
occasional state/provincial fact sheet I can find no in-depth online
information, or books that deal with this topic.

If I was looking for "ribe eradication" I would be fine, but there does not
seem to be any information that does more than scratch the surface in regards
to this family of plants..

Even the NAFEX library does not list a book on this topic.

Does anyone know of a good in-depth resource for ribes and currants (online
or book)?  Are ribes/currants just lumped in together with other small fruit?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Regards,
Tom
--