[nafex] pawpaw icecream

Here's a rough recipe for paw paw icecream it reminds
me of the soursop (guanabana) icecream I had at
queen's cream in San Jose, Costa Rica in college.

2C paw paw pulp/puree
1 can sweetened condenesed milk
one large lime

freeze and eat!

I also love adding puree from cornelian cherry to
tastefreez soft serve--exquisite!   I'm sure it would
work with sea buckthorn,gooseberry or any other highly
flavored fruit.

http://greetings.yahoo.com

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search