Re: [nafex] Re: Is this a Whitney Crab?

A 13:50 02.01.03 -0000, vous avez écrit :
>Claude
>I'm glad to hear its not a Whitney,

Kevin,
Please don't go to the conclusion too quickly - your apple could be Whitney
even if the picture looked different to me than the Whitneys I have
harvested... because: 1- the picture is not that sharp, 2- I could have
something that isn't Whitney, 3- shape and color may vary from one location
to another.
My Whitneys were rather round-conical (like a small Lobo) and were not as
red as those of the picture.
Claude

this was the evaluation of a local
>who may have seen only one applecrab in her life. I really appreciate
>your opinion of the picture. So you don't think its a Whitney? Is it
>too oblong for a Whitney? Aren't Whitneys more round?

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM