[nafex] craetagus/crataegus

Hmmm, In my last post I spelled 'craetagus' for wild hawthorn -- a few
minutes later I started reading an 1895 botany manual I was just given and
saw 'crataegus'. I typed both into internet search engines and found both.
Can anyone calrify? Here are examples if needed,

Thanks for the pear root experiment clarification Dean. It encourages me to
do more with amelanchier. Del

Del Stubbs

ag zone 2/3

Pinewood Forge