Re: [nafex] apricots sprouting-yikes!

Clair,
Being in zone 1-2, you have lots of light in the north and your hours of daylight are already longer than ours and stretching very fast. You must have close to 20 hours daylight around the summer solstice (June 21) ... I would be interested to know more about this. Already, your hours of daylight are probably long enough to grow plants without the need of articifial light. Del in Minnesota must be between 48th and 46th latitude line and I am close to 46th. Del would have a tiny bit more light than I, at this point since we are past March 21st, where lighting would have been about equal everywhere in the northern hemisphere. I think I have a bit more than 11 hours right now.
Clair, you might say that our lighting perspective is different.
A fan is useful to strenghten the tissue of the stem but I don't think it can replace light.
Tell us more about your location.

Hélène, zone 3-4

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.