RE: [nafex] Chat Line

For me, the best thing would be to take a vote on the subject of change /
no change of the list server. Hopefully, this could settle the problem once
and for a good while.

I must say that this issue comes up much too often to my liking and I would
very much like to see it resolved.

I think different people have pretty clearly stated the advantages and
inconvenients of Yahoo, and most members should have made an opinion on this.

My suggestion is as follows: one person could take charge of the voting
administration - this could be Lon as he is the one who really wants to
change or Greg who is our current list administrator. The votes could be
"for" or "against" the server change, or "indifferent" - i.e. have no
problem with current setup but would follow wherever the list goes. The
alternative server would have to be clearly identified.

The votes would have to be sent off list (I don't really wish to recieve
250 voting emails).

Finally, please, let's have this issue resolved. This list is too useful to
risk loosing it and its members.
Claude

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,