Re: [nafex] Burnt Ridge Nursery

I got an apricot that looked kind of dried-up, but UPS had it for longer
than they should have, and I think it was in the truck during that hot
spell two weeks back.  So the fault is probably with UPS and bad luck,
not the nursery.

It was a nice sized plant for the price.  I hope it does okay.

Ginda Fisher

mIEKAL aND wrote:

> I would like to echo this.  I had a long talk with the owner, whose name
> I forget, on the phone & he was extremely helpful & pretty
> knowledgeable.  My order came within 2 weeks, very well shipped.  Some
> of the seedlings were a might small for what Im used to paying for them
> but everything was in great shape.   mIEKAL
>
> Cara and Tom Patterson wrote:
>
> >    I ordered from Burnt Ridge Nursery for the first time this year and
> >
> > just wanted to say how pleased I am with the plants, prices and
> > service.  I know they are close to the end of their season but I'll
> > give my endorsement to this company.  I was very happy to see a well
> > developed root system on the plants I received.
> >
> >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> > 4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a
> > posting and NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting
> > was large).

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.