Re: [NAFEX] mosquito contro = Bt

Another idea is to use a little liquid soap.  The soap
changes the water surface tention.  When the mosquito
lands to lay her eggs, she falls in and drowns.  also
I have noticed for some reason if I froth-up the water
with the larve in the water, by the time the the suds
settles, the larve are dead.  This last part I cant
explain.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX