Re: [NAFEX] gasoline

My only gas powered gardening equipment is my lawnmower.  Every fall, I
use it to mulch the leaves in my backyard.  I just keep feeding it
leaves until it stalls because it is out of gas.  I also leave the
valves and stuff open over the winter, so if there is any gas left, it
can evaporate.  I also turn it over (after it's dry) to clean out the
bottom - possible that this moves any remaining gas around.  So far,
it's started up fine every year.  I do have to let it run a little
longer the first time before engaging the blade, or it stalls out, but
that's maybe 4 minutes, not a trip to the shop.

Ginda