Re: high nitrogen fertilization required for Bt toxin production

Dear David,
I cannot imagine what has prompted you to engage in such vile and
offensive denigration of comments based on a publication that you appear
not to have read in its entirety (as usual, I believe). I wish to point
out to you that there is no way in the world that you can presume
superiority over me , as you appear to have done,either professional or
as a human. I would urge you to keep your groundless comments , like
your feces, to yourself.
Sincerely, Joe

David Menne wrote:
Todays diatribe : Turning "maybe" into "will"; and in fact even using
"maybe", maybe some guess-work rather than factual evidence, Data precision
etc - see below. Maybe jcummins could get original authors to resummarise ?

It might be worth adding that views that my approach is probably dogmatic
maybe true - albeit my aim is generally to attempt to pursue the "DEDUCTIVE,
a priori, deducible, derivable, reasoned" synonymn rather than the
"DICTATORIAL, authoritarian, authoritative, dictative, doctrinaire,
magisterial" synonymn.