new US rules for pharm crops

The new rules in USA are not very  much help, not at all!
Interestingly, nobody in Canada has complained about the spread of pharm
crops, probably because the press has not allowed the story to be told,
so people believe that the problem is in USA. Interestingly, CBC
promised to get back to me on my complaints about false propaganda by
the broadcaster, that was  a few weeks ago! My complaint seems to have
been lost! Anyhow, it is likely that US will follow the Canadian lead
and promote moving the dangerous pharm crop testing to third world
countries. The article below, deals with the the new "rules".
NY TImes: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/07/politics/07CROP.html