Re: [SANET-MG] BBC NEWS | UK | England | Tyne/Wear | Researchers hail organic potatoes

Douglas Hinds wrote:

If you want to continue this here or on seranet, let me know.

Here.

While we're at it we might as well put together a complete list of all soil-dwelling
growth promoting, disease preventing, nitrogen-fixing, soil health and biodiversity-building microorganisms,
invertebrates and other organisms. Elaine has a list of 7 of the most important.
We could use them as primary categories to build on.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm